Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Releases

Releases from 7/29/09

Earnest Pugh - Rain On Us
I really like this song. Who doesn't want the spirit of the Lord to shower down on them? It's a powerful song that really ushers in the Holy Spirit. "Rain On Us" is the title track for Pugh's newly released album. This track is also featured on the Kerry Douglas Gospel Mix, Volume III.
Album Snippets

Papa Sun - Ina the Ghettio
This is my first time listening to Papa San and I like this track. It's sampled from "Ain't No Sunshine." It has a nice caribbean flava. This is the first single for the new album Higher Heights. Album Snippets

Melinda Watts - So Good
Melinda Watts is the winner of Gospel Dreams 2008. I didn't really watch the show, but what I do know about Melinda is that she blew people away at her wedding when she sang to her husband. It was so sweet - take a look at "Dreams Come True."
Album Snippets

No comments:

Post a Comment